Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is the leading web-based consolidation system from Hyperion. It offers a centralized, globally deployed financial management and reporting solution. HFM is part of Oracle's Performance Management Application suite, with HFM you can unify your financial information (actuals, budgets, forecasts, statistics), in a single, Web-based application for ‘one version of the truth’. This is our preferred solution for companies that need their consolidation system to meet complex, large-scale, global requirements..
Oracle HFM Overview:
- Reduced Consolidation and Reporting costs.
- Timely delivery of Management information and improved decision making.
- Reduced admin costs via centralization.
- Reduced deployment and maintenance costs.
- Allows finance staff to be freed from entering and checking data.
- Deliver "one version of the truth" via the web and reduce the cost of regulatory compliance.
- Determine new sources of profitability and cash flow at the company, product, brand, and customer levels.
- Consolidate information from all areas of the business. Financial Management can work with your existing systems.
- Implementing the module does not require changes to existing systems.
- Financial Management can be used on its own or be integrated with other products from the suite
Click here to see HFM Key Features
HFM Fusion Edition Release 11.1 Enhancements
- Hyperion Performance Management System Installer, Fusion Edition and Oracle’s Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management System Configurator
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management ERP Integration Adapter for Oracle Applications is a module of Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management.
- Integrate metadata and data from an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) source system Into an Oracle Hyperion EPM target application.
- Drill through from the EPM application (Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, Fusion Edition or Oracle Hyperion Planning, Fusion Edition through web forms, Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office, Fusion Edition or Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting, Fusion Edition) and view details in the ERP source system
- From the Process Journals module, you can now view a list of journals that were generated during the consolidation process and drill down to view the transactions. This feature is useful for audit purposes. From this list, you can view or print automated consolidation journals, run a journal report, or extract the journals and then import them into an external system.
- Hyperion Calculation Manager may be used by Financial Management and Planning users