Oracle Essbase is Hyperion's best-in-class, high performance solution for complex, multi-dimensional business modeling and analytics. It offers companies a highly scalable platform, with sophisticated analysis tools, and unparalleled speed and performance.Oracle Essbase along with Oracle BI Suite Enterprise Edition Plus is part of the Oracle BI Foundation.
Oracle Essbase Overview
- High performance engine provides leading speed, performance and power in terms of data storage, retrieval, and analysis
- Essbase analytics provides industry-leading graphical metrics that deliver meaningful insight to users of corporate data
- Essbase provides a comprehensive set of data modeling and analysis tools, ideally suited to forecasting, what-if analysis, and modeling the most complex business scenarios.
- Scalable, robust architecture simplifies global deployment, eases maintenance, and integrates with existing systems and infrastructure
Oracle Essbase Features
- Rich set of modeling tools with built-in financial and data analysis intelligence
- Scalable, flexible, secure architecture
- Integration with ERP and other external data sources
- Powerful but easy to use tools to build cubes
- Best in class analytics and reporting
- High level of data integration with other systems, including Microsoft Office ERP tools.
- Scalable architecture supports high data volumes and large numbers of users, with sub-second response times and high-speed, high performance calculations.
Oracle Essbase V.11.1.1 Release - What's New?
- Lifecycle Management – within shared services, ability to compare applications, search for artifacts and perform migrations.
- Typed Measures – Can now store text, A member in the measures dimension can have a text attribute
- Varying Attributes – Base members can vary by size (an attribute) across time and scenario, or across markets.
- Backup and Restore Block Storage Database – Automated database backup and restore and transaction logging and replay
- In aggregate storage database, you can clear data from s specific region
- New Calculation Functions